|Aanbieder||Ivoclar Vivadent Benelux|
Introduction to IvoBase & SR Nexco Gingiva Solution
Description & program
This is an hands-on course in which you will be taken through all stages involved in processing a complete denture in IvoBase injection moulding.
You will flask, inject and de-flask one denture which you can take home to polish and use as a demonstration model for your laboratory or practice.
While processing dentures you will than have a change to get hands-on with our gum characterization composite system SR Nexco. The use of this product will be explained and you will shown how to apply this to acrylic to dramatically improve the pink aesthetics of your prosthetic work.
We will also inform you with product information for you to take home.
Clinical Dental Technicians and Dental Technicians
- Understand the investing process
- Learn how to appropriately place the aeration channels
- Clarify the correct usage if a flask and using the locking clasps
- Understand how to use the specific tools in conjunction with the IvoBase System
- Define the differences between the materials used
- Inject a polymerise your own flask
- Understand how to create detailed characterized gingiva
Materials & instruments